Store Spotlight E1: Charlotte’s WebWelcome to the very first edition of "Store Spotlight". A series of short interviews that introduce you to the company behind the products. Why did they start in the first place and what is their vision? How do they portray the future of the medical cannabis industry? Which are their signature products and where do they source their raw materials from? Do they give back to the community and how? All that and even more interesting facts on today's "Store Spotlight" featuring Charlotte's Web.
- What are the advantages of online shopping for the medical cannabis consumer?
- In a nutshell:
ensure quality from the source.
- Do you also have a brick-and-mortar shop?
- Yes, we do.
- What kind of promotional methods do you use for your online store?
- We utilize SEO (Search Engine Optimization), paid advertising, social media, offline marketing, and affiliate marketing.
- Speaking of promotion and given the semi-legal status of the medical-cannabis industry, do you encounter any difficulties doing so?
- Short answer: Yes.
- Do you sell your own products or do you offer other manufacturers' ?
- We sell our own products.
- Where are the raw materials sourced from?
- Raw materials for the products that we sell are sourced from Colorado and Oregon farms.
- Do you run any lab tests?
- Yes, we test our products to ensure they meet our quality standards. For this purpose, we use independent labs.
- Many online stores have such an abundance of products and one might think it gets overwhelming. What is you take on that? How many products do you offer currently online?
- In terms of the number of products that an online store should offer, we believe that Our store offers between 26 and 50 products at any given time. You can be certain to find the product for the use you are looking for, without getting a headache considering too many options.
- Tell us more about your products and if you had to pick one or more signature products, which would they be?
- We currently sell edibles, pet products, and topicals. If I had to pick up one or more products that we are really proud of, without undermining the quality of the rest, I would say:
- Many people are looking for promotions and coupons to ease their budget. Do you run such product promotions? How about a loyalty program?
- Yes, we often run product promotions. And we do have a loyalty program which is a referral program for free product.
- What is your vision?
Charlotte’s Web is the world’s most trusted brand in hemp that started as a mission to help a little girl named Charlotte Figi. Unfortunately, she passed away last month with the coronavirus epidemic and our hearts are saddened. However, our goal remains the same, to better the planet and the people living upon it. This is a lofty goal and that’s why we work to be the CBD industry leader in product quality, safety, and plant genetics.
Thank you Bryce Sessel-Glassberg, Charlotte’s Web affiliate manager, for answering our questions.
- sells own products
- sells between 26 and 50 products
- independent lab testing
- edibles, topicals, pet products
- regular product promotions
- loyalty program
What started as a journey for seven brothers to help a little girl has become something much larger. As it turned out, the needs of this little girl proved to be the needs of a nation.Charlotte's Web