Store Spotlight E3: EndocaWelcome to another edition of "Store Spotlight". A series of features that introduce you to the company behind the products. Why did they start in the first place and what is their vision? How do they portaiy the future of the medical cannabis industry? Which is their signature product and where do they source their raw materials from? Do they give back to the community and how? All that and even more interesting facts on todays "Store Spotlight" featuring Endoca.
- What are the advantages of online shopping for the medical cannabis consumer?
- In a nutshell: abundance of products, easy product comparison, no rushing to buy something, no need to drive to a shop, and 24/7/365 online store availability.
- Do you also have a brick-and-mortar shop?
- Not currently but we have plans for a physical shop in the future.
- What kind of promotional methods do you use for your online store?
- We utilize SEO (Search Engine Optimization), paid advertising, social media, and offline marketing.
- Speaking of promotion and given the semi-legal status of the medical-cannabis industry, do you encounter any difficulties doing so?
- Short answer: Not really.
- Do you sell your own products or do you offer other manufacturers' ?
- We sell our own products.
- Where are the raw materials sourced from?
- Raw materials for the products that we sell are sourced from our own farms. Endoca is based in Northern Europe, where we have the advantage of fertile soil, clean air and the optimal climate for hemp cultivation. We grow everything ourselves and manage the whole hemp production process from seed to shelf.
- Do you run any lab tests?
- Yes, we test our products to ensure they meet our quality standards. And we are taking it one step further, utilizing both our own lab, as well as independent labs.
- Many online stores have such an abundance of products and one might think it gets overwhelming. What is you take on that? How many products do you offer currently online?
- In terms of the number of products that an online store should offer, we believe that Our store offers between 26 and 50 products at any given time. You can be certain to find the product for the use you are looking for, without getting a headache considering too many options.
- Tell us more about your products and if you had to pick one or more signature products, which would they be?
- We currently sell dabs, edibles, pet products, and topicals. If I had to pick up one or more products that we are really proud of, without undermining the quality of the rest, I would say:
- What is one thing you are mostly proud about your products?
Our products are 100% clean and organic.
- Many people are looking for promotions and coupons to ease their budget. Do you run such product promotions? How about a loyalty program?
- Yes, we often run product promotions. And we do have a loyalty program which is a reward program.
- Do you support any particular communities or segments (ex. military veterans, first responders) or greater causes (ex. animal rights activists) and how?
- The Endoca Foundation is a non-profit organization established in order to provide individuals and families with the CBD they need, but otherwise would not be able to afford.
- What is your vision?
Our vision is to make high quality CBD commonplace in the homes of people around the world – a household staple just like any other supplement.
- Is there anything you wanted to add about Endoca or the cannabis market in general?
We are a small, family-run company who pride ourselves in quality, transparency and excellent customer service. We have no shareholders to answer to, so all our profits are diverted back into research, improving our production standards and making CBD available to those who can’t afford it.
We would like to thank the representative of Endoca who answered all our questions about the company.
- founded in 2013
- 100% clean and organic products
- dabs, edibles, topicals, pet products
- both own and independent lab testing
- grow everything themselves
- the Endoca foundation helps people with their CBD needs
Our vision is to make high-quality CBD commonplace in the homes of people around the world – a household staple just like any other supplement.Endoca