Store Spotlight E4: Berkshire CBDWelcome to another edition of "Store Spotlight". A series of features that introduce you to the company behind the products. Why did they start in the first place and what is their vision? How do they portaiy the future of the medical cannabis industry? Which is their signature product and where do they source their raw materials from? Do they give back to the community and how? All that and even more interesting facts on todays "Store Spotlight" featuring Berkshire CBD.
- What are the advantages of online shopping for the medical cannabis consumer?
- In a nutshell: abundance of products, easy product comparison, no rushing to buy something, no need to drive to a shop, and 24/7/365 online store availability.
- Do you also have a brick-and-mortar shop?
- Not currently.
- What kind of promotional methods do you use for your online store?
- We utilize offline marketing.
- Speaking of promotion and given the semi-legal status of the medical-cannabis industry, do you encounter any difficulties doing so?
- Short answer: Not really.
- Do you sell your own products or do you offer other manufacturers' ?
- We sell our own products.
- Where are the raw materials sourced from?
- Raw materials for the products that we sell are sourced from small farms. Berkshire CBD is a small New England farm dedicated to growing and sourcing the highest quality CBD hemp flower available. Working with small farms committed to organic growing practices, we use proven genetics to cultivate our line of ultra-premium hemp flower products.
- Do you run any lab tests?
- Yes, we test our products to ensure they meet our quality standards. For this purpose, we use independent labs.
- Many online stores have such an abundance of products and one might think it gets overwhelming. What is you take on that? How many products do you offer currently online?
- In terms of the number of products that an online store should offer, we believe that Our store offers between 6 and 15 products at any given time.
- Tell us more about your products and if you had to pick one or more signature products, which would they be?
- We currently sell flowers and pre-rolled. If I had to pick up one or more products that we are really proud of, without undermining the quality of the rest, I would say:
- What is one thing you are mostly proud about your products?
From our fields, to our curing jars, to your doorstep, we aim to excel. Every step of our process is designed to ensure you receive the absolute best hemp flower experience possible.
- Many people are looking for promotions and coupons to ease their budget. Do you run such product promotions? How about a loyalty program?
- Yes, we do run product promotions occasionally. And no, we do not have a loyalty program at the moment.
- Do you support any particular communities or segments (ex. military veterans, first responders) or greater causes (ex. animal rights activists) and how?
- Small organic farms.
- What is your vision?
We aim to set the standard for quality, customer service and compliance by treating every order as if it were our own.
- Is there anything you wanted to add about Berkshire CBD or the cannabis market in general?
At Berkshire CBD, premium organic hemp flower is our passion. Every step of our process is designed to ensure excellence. All of our strains are curated with the highest standards in the CBD flower industry; from our proven genetics to our slow-drying and curing strategy, to our hand-trimming.
We would like to thank Berkshire’s VP of sales for taking the time to answer all our questions.
- founded in 2018
- small New England farm
- flowers, pre-rolled
- independent lab testing
- organic growing practices
- proven genetics
Every step of our process is designed to ensure you receive the absolute best hemp flower experience possible.Berkshire CBD